How I developed my site with NextJs and Tailwindcss?
22 January, 2022
2 min read
Lately, but finally, I'm starting my logging journey. Something is better than nothing, though I planned to build this site in 2021. My h*cking distractions constantly diverted me from my route. There is a wist whenever I get distracted; I do something out of my comfort zone.
So Finally, after not sleeping for a day and a night, I developed my blogging site. I used every(not every though) modern technology out there. I tried to make this one super fast, like a flash. It performed great in the "lighthouse" and so many analytics sites.
- NextJS: React based framework, which is insane.
- TailwindCSS: Though I never used synthetic sugar frameworks for CSS, tailwind amazed me seriously.
- MDX: All blog posts are written and will be written in MDX.
- Contentlayer: It's currently not released fully, but you can try this out from their GitHub repo. It helps me to bundle my MDX into actual data.
- Supabase: Currently not using but planning to use it for the backend. Btw it's open-source. Future Target:
- Rewrite the whole codebase using TypeScript and Remix.
- Add functionality like reactions or only like, whatever I find best.